My interview on The Zen Mommy IGTV and “Mom, SLOW DOWN” Podcast
My interview with The Zen Mommy (formerly Self-Love Collective) IGTV and “Mom, SLOW DOWN” podcast host Jessica Gershman was a complete joy! We got real about life … and how I use mindfulness to calm down to truly enjoy it.
I teared up a bit here and there and got goosebumps when Jessica shared how she uses the “Veda hug” (a mindfulness technique from my book) with her daughter.
Might this mindful interview help you? Answer these questions:
- Want to learn how to be mindful without reading thousands of self helps books?
- Do you find yourself checking on your phone every few minutes?
- Do you struggle to be present?
- Are you often preoccupied with worries about the future and past decisions?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, mindfulness might be an antidote to the chaos of your modern lifestyle. In this interview we talk about my book The Chaos Antidote: A Fable About Mindfulness and its accompanying workbook The Chaos Antidote: Six-Week Mindfulness Workbook.
If you want to learn to be more mindful, watch my interview!
More of a podcast fan? Listen to my interview in season 2 of the “Mom, SLOW DOWN” podcast!
- The challenges that mindfulness has helped me overcome
- What my daily practice looks like
- My original GLOWY Daily Reflection Practice
- Tips for overcoming fear of difficult emotions during meditation
- How to start YOUR daily practice with the Mindfulness Academy
About my launch of Mindfulness Academy:
Sign up to get notified when Mindfulness Academy enrollment begins at aimeemorgan.com/mindfulnessacademy!